Home inspections can help you buy or sell your home with confidence. We provide invaluable help in turning you into a knowledgeable consumer. Homeowners can identify problems in the making and take preventive measures to avoid costly repairs. Sellers can understand conditions the buyer’s home inspector may point out and put the property in better selling condition by making repairs.
What are some of our qualifications?
- Member in good standing with International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- Abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics for Home Inspections
- Abide by InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice for Home inspectors
- Completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course for home Inspectors
- Successfully passed InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz for Home Inspectors
- Successfully passed InterNACHI’s Online home Inspector Examination
- Fulfill 24 hours of Home Inspection Continuing Education every year